Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Flash is sort of hard to do if you don't pay attention. But, if you get how your suppose to do it then youll ne ok for now.Flash is only hard if you make it hard but, it's very easy once you get the hang of it.But, getting behind is the worst thing that could happen. I dont think nothing would help me be more comfortable learning how to do flash. Only like the videos or going slower on the directions. I think it important to remember the code because what if you had an assignment and you needed the code but you couldnt remember it, well now you cant and you cant do it and now youll get a bad grade. I do think distractions help me get off task and Ill learn alot less.The videos are very very helpful to me because if I miss out on my teachers instuctions then I could just go to the video and get the info there. I can help myself by paying attention.

2 comments:

  1. I like this last blog much better than the others. I like it when you give me information I can use instead of talking negative about the people who are trying to help you learn. Please work on that! yes this was from your mom. I love you and hope you are having a good day. Learn all that you can because each day is a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I did feed the fish a lot of food

    ReplyDelete