Monday, April 19, 2010

Ugh! Adding Navigation is definitely hard!!! Well to me it is oh my gosh I missed one day and, stressed the next trying to get everything organized. If you miss one day then it's hard my teacher expects me to remember and get it done but, I can't if I don't know what I am doing in the first place. I tried to get caught up and did but then again I had messed up and now I am trying to catch up on my Flash. I think I'm all caught up but anyways. Adding Navigation is fun if you get the hang of it. You get to make a lot of things move and, if you remember from one of my older blogs I had said that everyone in my class was going crazy . They were going everywhere . They were saying ''Omg! I actually got my carrot to move. I could tell that our teacher was happy. But, she had to be professional and told us to go back to what we were doing because, now we were officially ahead of everyone. Back to to mad part. This thing kept on doing it's own thing and, I was really fusturated. I know Mrs. Miller is really trying and, it's hard if your a kid and you fall behind then she has to wait for you.

1 comment:

  1. That was pretty good cheka. Keep up the good work and don't fall behind again. You can do it.

    ReplyDelete