Thursday, March 11, 2010







We had a very interesting visit by a lady named Shannon Sullvian who lives in New York. My teacher had left left us with this boring teacher. She could even tell that we were bored. But, we leraned basically how to upload flash and swf. on our Wiki . I guess Mrs. Miller was at a meeting or somthing but, if we every have here as a teacher make sure you bring games or somthing. One of the things that I didn't like about her was she was to fast at telling us the instructions. So I just sat there because I had no idea ,and when ever I would ask her she would stand by me then go away. I think it would help if we get a livley teacher who tells me slowly . Well I think uploading my flash is alot more easier the way she showed us but still.

No comments:

Post a Comment