Friday, March 5, 2010


Well I did not know anything about globaloria before I even came to this school. I learned a majority of things about fla. and how to use it . I learned that it's sort of like the program paint. But you have alot more gadgets then paint.

Our team is coming along great . Basically all of our issues have been solved and ,I think that we have came along a great way. Well some of us were getting on different thing but I think we solved that issue.ost oof our assiments are complete except for the actual drwaing the game in flash. Yes I think that this is so great I never thought of this but, great monds think alike so tther you have it. My game was just answering quetions a Lemurs going through the Amazon but different animals and different habbitat is way better.


No comments:

Post a Comment