Monday, October 3, 2011

Action games are usually made up of characters that are fighting or engaging in violence, although they are not always violent.


Game that taught me a new educational skill or gave information on a subject: The game was called The adventures of Henry the hedge hog. I learned about Cleopatra, Rome, Greece, and more philosophers .

Game that taught me about a new or existing social issue: This game din't have an issue it was an Historical informational game.

Game I liked best: I liked the survivor game because of the skill you have to time when to jump or you'll run into the soldiers.

What happens in the game: All you need to do is figure out how to dodge the soldiers

How do you play it: well all you need to do is press space to jump over the soldiers and use the arrow keys to get to the door.Which leads to the next level

No comments:

Post a Comment