Tuesday, December 15, 2009


What Christmas means to me.

Christmas means alot to me. The reason why Christmas means alot to me is because of the birth of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ was born on December 25 th. Jesus in jeporedy when he was born because everyone was saying that the savior was born and King Herod was not happy so he sent soldiers to kill baby Jesus. While the father o f Jesus was sleeping he had a dream and a angel told him to move out of Jeresulum until he said to come back. Finally he came back. Three wise men followed the star to the new born savior. Ever since I was born I have been celebrating the life of Jesus Christ . So now every Sunday we go to church then come to my house and open presents. I also like Christmas because of the presents too!

No comments:

Post a Comment